Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Brunch With Bloggers

A Completely Spur-Of-The-Moment Deal

I'm going to be up in Dallas next weekend, and I'm completely jonesing for a dose of Cafe Brazil's empanadas and rosemary 'taters.

So, I'm planning on bum-rushin' tha joint this coming Sunday and seriously depleting their supply of comestibles. You, of course, are welcome to join in the carnage.

I'm gonna try and have this guy and this guy show up, subject to the whims of their spouses (spooses? speece?). There'll be one or two surprise guests as well.

There's a bunch of Cafe Brazil Locations around Dallas, but I'm going to the one near the intersection of Central Expressway and Campbell in Richardson, on the west side of the freeway. It's closest to where I'm staying, and easy to get to.

I'm thinking a kickoff time of 10:30 a.m. ought to give people enough time to shake off the hangovers yet still beat the post-church crowd.

Here's a map link:
[ Yahoo! Maps ]

Map of
2071 N Central Expy
Richardson, TX 75080-2706



So, Cafe Brazil in Richardson, TX Sunday Nov. 20th, 10:30 a.m. I'll be in the brown Caddy, and I assure you, you won't miss me in a crowd.