Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Cat In The Shower!

I Have Longed For This Day...



BetsyCat screwed up this morning!

Instead of her usual dash for the food bowl and litterbox when I got up and opened the bedroom door, for some reason she took a hard right and scampered down the hall.

She paused in front of the guest room, then shot back into the bathroom, which happens to be my usual destination at that hour of the morning.

I've been in this house for 3 years now, and BetsyCat usually avoids the bathroom like it was a Doberman Pinscher storage facility. This morning, though, not only did she dash inside, she leaped into the tub.

Not one to lose an opportunity like this, I shut the bathroom door to keep her from escaping. Much mirth and glee rolled through my body as I pulled the shower curtain closed, with BetsyCat still pacing in the tub.

I can't do a Darth Vader voice worth a damn, but I was feeling a bit like the Sith Lord when he finally got a bead on Skywalker's X-Wing in the trench on the Death Star.

"I Have You Now!!!" sez I, reaching for the faucet.

BetsyCat knew something was amiss. Looked a lot like we were gonna have a moist pussycat!

So, did I, or didn't I? How well do you know El Capitan????



UPDATE! The answer is here!