Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, January 30, 2006

Oh, You Feelthy Bastiches!!

They Shall All Drown In Lakes Of Blood...

What sort of diabolical bastards put out a DVD set for an entire season of a TV show, then don't have the good sense to include ALL the shows from that season??!?!?!?

AAAHHHH!!!!!!

Bought the box set of Battlestar Galactica Season Two, naively assuming it'd have all the shows. Bitch leaves me hangin' just as Adama launches his Vipers against the Pegasus!!! FSMDammit!!!

Sigh. At least I can download the next 4 shows off of iTunes. The quality is inferior, and I don't like the way iTunes forces you into preset screen sizes, but at $1.99 per ep, I'll at least get a little satisfaction for a few bux.

Incidentally, Michelle Forbes was quite the cast-iron beeyotch when she played Ro Laren on Star Trek: The Next Generation. In this series, she manages to crank up her unlikability all the way to the level of.... (Say it for me, Zibig!!!)