Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, February 27, 2006

Prayers Answered!

I'll Offer Up A Case Of Chef Boyardee As A Sacrifice!

Wow. Bolt from above, man, I'm telling you! The Noodly Appendage of the Flying Spaghetti Monster came down from on high, and smote METRO's Iron Bars of Inconvenience!

The bus stop I use every day is just about the worst-designed parking lot in the history of mankind. In order to make all the pedestrians cross at one location, there are these horrid iron fences surrounding all the parking areas. They force you to walk far out of your way to get into the bus area, and they are just a huge pain in the ass.

How much of a pain? So much so that I'd gone online and gathered up a list of vendors of various chemical agents in preparation for ordering enough goodies to make a batch of moldable thermite. Then, one dark night I was planning on taking out a section of fence so I could at long last walk a direct route between the parking lot and the bus stop.

Someone beat me to it! This morning, there was a section of fence down right by the 214 stop! Glory Hallelujah! Praise to the Flying Spaghetti Monster for his Noodly benevolence!