Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, February 03, 2006

We Do It All For You!

Waitaminnit! I Think That Was A Wendy's Slogan...

Got me an idea for some humorous blogfodder. By 'humorous', of course, I mean funny for you, probably not so much for me. Can't decide whether or not to actually go through with it, though.

Saw on TV that Mickey D's is offering up buckets of 50 Chicken McNuggets for only $7.99 this weekend on account of the Superbowl.

Somehow, I've got it in my head that it would be pretty damned funny to liveblog myself attempting to choke down 100 McNuggets during the game, and see if I can avoid having them reappear via the upper hatchway.

Since I'll likely be over at Zibig's, sitting over his lovely oriental rug as I do this, it also becomes a wagering spectacle on whether I'll have to pay for a steam-cleaning if I urp.

Methinks Zibig might banish me to the backyard once I pass the halfway mark.

I'll have to think about this one for a bit...