Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Blogroll Updates

Hell's Getting Frosty Around The Edges...

Yeah, OK, I'm a bit overdue for updating the blogroll. If you're one of us poor schlubs still on Blogspot after a year or so, you know what an incredible PITA it is to republish the whole shebang.

Still, work has been continuing behind the scenes. The little 80x15 tags I use for links have been laboriously constructed for the next batch of linkees. I've ID'ed most of the ones who are gonna get unceremoniously dumped off the roll.

I've tried to make my blogroll consist solely of folks I read, not just the ones who give me a link. Tastes change, though, and I'm gonna pare down the ones I'm no longer reading on a regular basis. I'm sure I'm already making Denita, Eric and Kurt cringe everytime they have to load my page over dialup. Even at 4k per tag, it's getting to be a sizable download.

I've got to redo all the .png tags, convert them over to .jpg format. For some reason, IE wants to balk at loading .png images from time to time. Typical Microsoft WTF-ware.

Dammit, lookit all these .png files I gotta fix! Each of you owes me a beer for this!

TXblogs.png
andyblog.png
ZipSM.png
FiresSM.png
HogOnIceSM.png
OGRE.png
blownfuse.png
smallest.png
vodkapun.png
VelociSM.png
alphecca.png
lobowalkSM.png
babalu.png
DonovanSM.png
DhimmiSM.png
BlackfiveSM.png
Baldilocks.png
coldfury.png
FrizzenSM.png
SmokeSM.png


Mumblegrumblemumblegrumble.

Oh, actual blog content? Y'all wanted content??? BuWahahahaa!!! Oh, man, y'all just kill me...