Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

How Messed Up Is This?

Speaking Of A Sick Sense Of Humor!

OK, let's get something out of the way first. I really do have a twisted sense of humor. In my lifetime, I've done some pretty questionable things, taste-wise. Leaving flaming sacks of dog turds on someone's front porch and then ringing the doorbell. Making Satanic Easter eggs. Paying good money to see Quiet Riot. I'll admit it, I barely belong in polite society.

Second, I don't particularly like the Po-leece. Sure, there are plenty of good cops out there just trying to protect and serve, but all too many I've met are arrogant dickheads with an authority complex and a burning need to beat people with nightsticks. And those are the ones I meet when I'm doing nothing wrong!

Nevertheless, we live in a society of laws, and we need someone to enforce them. Despite my personal feelings towards the dickheads among them, police are an absolute necessity.

So, when I see something like the picture below, it makes me want to napalm the entire goddamn city of San Francisco, and eradicate every last one of those ignorant Marxist/Leninist fuckheads that ENCOURAGE their children to approach society with this kind of attitude. Pin the Molotov cocktail on the cop car? How fucking sick is that?




This pic was taken at the 2006 San Francisco Anarchist Book Fair, btw, courtesy of Zombie. Check out his site, and marvel at the concentrated fuckwittery that is the Bay Area.

OK, now before anybody starts pointing the Hypocrite stick at me... Yes, I still support the 1st Amendment. They absolutely have the right to be complete and utter assholes.

What torques me off is not the fact that someone made a Pin the Molotov cocktail on the cop car game. In a different environment, like an art gallery, I might even find it amusing. It's the fact that they're cramming the propaganda down the kid's throats. Jeezus... kids at that age just want a Poptart and a showing of SpongeBob Squarepants. They could give a fuck about anarchism, nihilism, or any other ism. OK, maybe they need a bit of maternalism and paternalism.

Whatta bunch of maroons! Hope they have a good time singing 'Kum Ba Ya' while the MS-13 gangs whack their heads off with machetes.