Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, July 03, 2006

"Psyche"-Vella continues!

Get Your Fiction Fix On Fridays!

Amelie picks up with Chapter 4 - The Old Neighborhood where Leslie left off last week.

Apologies to Leslie for not promoting the Blogvella last week. I'm starting to get a bit lackadaisical about posting on weekends, and of course Rob's departure off this mortal coil last Monday kinda occupied my thoughts most of last week.

CaltechGirl will have her day this coming Friday with Chapter Five, and I'll wind things up the Friday after that. Don't know quite how I'll pull it off, but at least Christina knows in advance about my penchant for dropping mutant space monkeys and Nazi frogmen into the mix. After all, if you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit!

Haven't kept up? Start here!

Chapter 1 - Bitter Herbs

Chapter 2 - Heads Up

Chapter 3 - Book Your Ticket