Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Reminder: Pay Your Hosting Fees!

AutoDebit Is Your Friend...

Wow. Of all people to let their domain registration lapse...



James Lileks has had that site running since most of us were still using Mosaic to finger Gophers. I thought maybe it was a prank, but this is April 23rd, not April 1st...

I can only imagine how much cash the vultures will be asking to let that domain loose again. He generates a boatload of traffic. OTOH, people going to Lileks.com and not finding Lileks probably won't return.

Well, I hope he gets it squared away. Graumagus of Frizzen Sparks went through this, and he's still got a placeholder there instead of his blog. Thing's ain't been right on my blogroll since that happened!