Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Caterwaul

It's Cat Washing Day!!

Boy, cats sure don't like getting wet. Well, Betsy Cat for certain. I can only infer from Pookie Cat's disappearance that she heard the mournful wailings coming from a very moist Betsy Cat, and decided to go into hiding lest she suffer the same fate.

I know where Pookie's lair is, though... She likes to sneak behind the fake logs in the fireplace. That's why I have a sign next to the gas valve that says "To avoid burning cat streaking through the house & setting it ablaze, check behind gas logs BEFORE lighting fire!"

I think my next pets are gonna be turtles. They like water, and are certainly much easier to catch...