Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, November 14, 2008

Wile E. Coyote Wins!

Much Maintenance Work In MY Future!

Well, Roadrunner finally crapped out. The coyote ate him, I guess.

I knew that after the Comcast takeover, the old houston.rr.com webserver would be going down. Still, it hung on for much longer than I ever expected. I suppose I had begun to hope it would be left up indefinitely, all that data stored in a forgotten server.

Hmmph. No such luck.

Most, if not all of the blog pictures I posted between June 2005 & Dec 2006 are gone into the bitbucket! Page after page of little red X's where jpegs once resided.

All is not lost. In the immortal words of Foghorn Leghorn, "Luckily, Ah say, luckily, Ah keep mah feathers numbered for just such an occasion!"

All my pages are backed up, but it's gonna be one major mofo PITA to go back and re-post them all into Blogger.

Heh. One more reason to hate Comcast...