Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Get Lost!

Sucked Back Into The Drama...

OK, just a fair warning to everyone!

Tonight's the season premiere of 'Lost'. I will be occupied from 7p-10p CST!

If the phone rings, I will not answer! If the doorbell rings, it damn well better be during a commercial break, otherwise I will remove your arm forcibly and beat you about the head with the wet end!

I only watch one show on TV, and this is it. So, with all due respect, bugger off on Tuesday nights for the next few months!

Thanks!

10 P.M. UPDATE:
Man, those are some sadistic bastards that write for 'Lost'... You spend a year saying "NO!!!! (Redacted) can't be dead!!!", then you learn to live with it. Then, (Redacted) IS ALIVE!! Hooray!! Oh, wait, no they're not. Sorry! *grumblegrumblegrumble*...