Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, September 27, 2010

The Reservation Is Made!

Reservations? Oh, I've Got Plenty!!

OK, got my room reservations for the Hysterics At Eric's coming up in November.

The red Ford willin' & the creek don't rise, I'll be there in time for the rocketry, booze-fueled shenanigans, and perhaps the resurrection of the punctured sheep.

Doin' it a bit smarter this time around. Making an overnight stop in Birmingham, AL to see a friend, and also booked an extra night in SWG-ville so I can get some decent rest before beginning the debauchery.

Hope to see y'all there! If you're on the way there or back, drop me a line. I'll need to stop several times to take a break. Love to see some lurkers along the way!