Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

To Friend, Or Not To Friend?

That Is The Question...

So, I got this Facebook friend request from someone I vaguely remember from high school. No telling how old the picture on the profile might be, so I clicked on their Facebook site to read their info.

Not much there, and only four friends listed. I'm a sucker for hard-luck cases, and usually I'd just friend the person and be done with it.

But then I saw this South Park episode...

So, now I might run the risk of having all MY friends dump me, or have this person glom onto me as their lifelong bestest buddy.

The choice seems clear. Just continue to ignore the request for another week...