Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, July 16, 2012

The Urge To Purge

I Really Don't Like Doing This.

No, this post has nothing to do with bodily functions!

I've been avoiding pruning down and updating my blogroll for a variety of reasons. Among them, a lack of desire to make any more of those little graphic nametags, and the fact that I've completely forgotten the URL and password for my ISP's FTP server.

Also, I'm kind of dreading finding out just how many of my regular reads (circa 2005) have either hung up their spurs, or faded into Facebook-land.

So, if we've seen each other face-to-face in the past year or so, you get a pass on the purge. Anyone else who hasn't posted in the past year or so? Adios, mofo.

You have been warned!