Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, July 06, 2012

Get Your Goth On

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark!

I'm flipping through cable channels the other day and stumble on some show called 'Oddities'. There's apparently a New York version and a San Francisco version, each one about small shops that deal in bizarre curios and random weirdness.

One segment had one of the San Fran crew out looking for items to sell, and I was just nailed to the screen. I've got a bit of a thing for Carolyn Jones in her Morticia Addams getup, so I was really interested in this gothy gal:

This is Wednesday Mourning. The still pics don't really do her justice. You need to check her out on video to get the full effect.

Yummy! Makes me want to play some Bauhaus and mope in the corner...