Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wax On, Wax Off - Vol II

Things You & I Just Didn't Need To Know

I don't have a huge sweet tooth. Usually I tend towards the savory snackages whilst stuffing my piehole.

Still, there are a few sugary treats I dearly love. Dark chocolate. Key Lime pie. Just about any flavor of Slurpee.

Annnd.... Cherry sours. Those little red waxy sugar bombs.

What I didn't realize is just how much wax & oil is in 'em.

Check this out from the ingredient list:

Confectioner's Glaze
Coconut Oil
Carnauba Wax
Beeswax
White Mineral Oil.

Ewwww.

I think you could probably jam a wick into one of my turds and use it for a candle.

And that's just not right...