Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, April 29, 2013

A Week Full Of Mondays

The Man Moves In Mysterious Ways

I've been asked by a couple of people if I'm going to the NRA shindig this week.  Their annual convention is in Houston this year, and they've got the entire George R. Brown Convention Center booked solid.

The answer is...  yes, I'll be there, and no, I won't be there.

Physically, I'll be on site.  I'll be behind the scenes with the GRBCC staff, though, casting some pearls of wisdom among them.

As such, I'll be busy most of the week. Due to the fact that I've got to dodge the NRA traffic and try to do my job amidst the chaos, by the time the weekend rolls around I'm not going to be in the mood for any sightseeing or being within 20 miles of the GRBCC.  Sorry 'bout that.

Now, if there's a meetup at a local watering hole, I could be persuaded to make like Mr. Groundhog and come out of my hole.

Otherwise, forget it...