Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, April 12, 2013

Bloggus Slowdownus

Yet Another Week Goes By!

As much as I'd like to blame my lack of blogging on Facebook addiction, work overload, or some other plausible excuse, it pains me to have to give you the real one.

I no longer have a home computer capable of interfacing with Blogger.  Yup, my crypto-Mac has passed the point of obsolescence.  It can't run Firefox properly, and it cannot digest all the changes that Blogger has foisted upon us.  Even if I could navigate the menu bar on top of the screen (I can't, half the icons don't show) I couldn't publish anything since the big orange "PUBLISH" button doesn't seem to do anything when clicked.

So, my one opportunity to post is the rare days in the office when:
A) I'm actually *IN* the office, and not out training/meeting/inspecting/slacking
B) I've got a spare few minutes to type something up
and
C) I actually give a good got-damn about blogging at that particular point in time.

So, it ain't that I don't want to, it's just that the moment eludes me...

I keep meaning to load an OS onto a slightly less ancient Mac and see if it and Firefox will play nicely.
One of these days...