Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Exploding Cranium Alert!

Those Filthy Swine!

The bendover continues. I opened up my bank statement this morning. Aside from the $2 charge for talking with a live person (to correct THEIR problem) I just got hit with an $18 fee for a new box of checks!! You poxy rat-bastards! $18???!?!?!? That's freakin' highway robbery! (Which is especially ironic considering I bank with Wells Fargo...)

You'd think that I'd have gotten a price break for ordering them online. It's not like it took them any effort to process the order. I doubt it was even looked at with human eyes until the package hit their mailroom.

For that price, I really ought to have gotten a lap dance from the mail carrier.

Grrrr Grrrr Grrrrr!!