Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, June 17, 2005

Turkey Jerky!!!

With The Emphasis On "Jerk"!

So I get this message on my voicemail from Rockhauler, who's coming down for the weekend. Goes something like this...

"Hey, I was on my way down to Houston when I lost control of my car. It ran off the road and ended up..."

By this time, I'm shitting bricks. Crap! I'm stuck here in the office, and it'll be at least an hour before I can get on a bus back to the Transit Center, and head north on I-45 to help him pick up the pieces.

Naturally, that's the moment he springs the trap. He continues...

"It ran off the road and ended up in the parking lot of Woody's Smokehouse. I'm calling to see if you wanted to place an order!"

I'm gonna kill the boy...

But not until I take delivery on their world-class turkey jerky!