Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The Latest From Austin

Remind Me Again Why We Don't Tar & Feather These Types?


What an absolute prick...

Oh, don't get me wrong, I'll defend to the death his right to say what he says... right after I get through jamming 32 frozen turkey legs up his bunghole, just 'cause he annoys me so much.

Trouble is, these types are so inherently masochistic, they'd probably enjoy it... treat it as 'penance' for being a member of the ruling class.

Schmucks. Enjoy your tofurkey. Tomorrow, after gorging on dead bird, I'll be teaching my younger cousins how to oppress the poor & disenfranchised without spilling their beer in the process.


Found at Malkin's place.