Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, October 27, 2006

Year #2 Of Baboon Pirates

730 Days Of Blathering, And We're Still Mostly Content-Free!

Wow. Two years of (mostly) daily blogging. Kinda boggles the mind, don't it?

Year #2 has been eventful, to say the least. Looking up and down my blogroll, there's been births, deaths, blogmeets, house fires, car fires, comedy & tragedy in equal helpings. Saying hello to new faces, and seeing old faces fade away.

Next year promises more of the same, and I'm hoping for a heavy helping of comedy, maybe not so much tragedy. Still, we play the cards we're dealt, and that's all she wrote.

Thanks for sticking around for another year, friends & neighbors. There's much more Baboon Pirates goodness to come!

Here's my obligatory "Greatest Hits" list from the past year. Not always my best writing, perhaps, but my personal favorites. Do me a huge favor and drop a comment letting me know which post was your favorite!

The Great Baby Swindle

So Much For Graceful Cats

More Tales Of Juvenile Foolishness

Xmas With Sammy

Whatever Spins Your Lugnuts

El Capitan's Extra Spiffy Weekend Part II

Pucker Up And Blow

Tales Of Geekery & Woe

METRO Haiku

While We're On The Subject

The Case Of The Origami Taco

The Ears Are Mine!

The Phantom Shitter

The Elusive Green Dragon

Cadillac Flambé

Rob Smith: A Remembrance

Psychevella Finale

Poo Hand Luke

The Lawyer

Ballad Of The Zombie Spider