Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, March 26, 2007

2007 Texas Blogfest Update - Vol. 3

Don't Miss The Denny & Shoe Slapfight!



Time once again to flog the blogfest, kiddies.

Reservation details are here at the Official Site! Or, go straight to the hotel website here!

Drop the rugrats off with Granny, load up the cooler and the lawn chairs, and c'mon out. You're entitled!

I'm going to try and arrive as close to 4 pm as I can, but I'll likely stay holed up in the bar until dark:30. Y'all out-of-staters please remember that the Texas sun can roast you pretty good if you don't pay attention to it. Bring a hat and sunscreen, or one of those Lawrence of Arabia robe thingies. Camels strictly optional.

I've heard from a few folks who want to go shooting at the 'fest. I'm all for the idea, but I'd just as soon go Sunday on the way out of town. I'm definitely not bringing the arsenal that I did last time, just a couple of poppers and maybe the 12 gauge coachgun.

If you're going, do us all a favor and advertise the blogfest! Spread the word!

See y'all there!