Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What's Next? The Black Plague??

My Carcass Feels Just Like A Bag Of Hammered Dogshit.

Oh, for Pete's sake...

You'd think that after a week of ingesting antibiotics to clear up the gunk in my sinuses, I'd be pretty immune to other sorts of wandering bacteria.

Nope. Got flattened last night by a doozie. Fever, aches, and my personal favorite, the explosive need to pee every 10 minutes, accompanied by the sensation of having a Brillo pad dragged down your hydraulics.

Yup, rhymes with "Ladder Inspection" strikes again. I'm at an absolute loss trying to explain how I came by this one. If I'd caught a dose of the clap, at least I'd have gotten laid as part of the deal... Last time I caught this bug, it was almost 10 years ago.

Ah, well. Still got a refill on the monster-sized horse pills. I'll keep dosing myself until I can get through this big meeting I've got Thursday, then go to the Quack Shack if I'm still whizzing like a firehose. I kinda doubt it, I'm already down to 99F, and the urge to purge isn't nearly as bad as last night.

The way my luck is going, I'll be feeling fine Friday, then get hit by a falling satellite...