Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, March 31, 2008

A Kiss Is Just A Kiss...

The Fundamental Things Apply, As Calories Go By!

Those Hershey's Chocolate makers are some serious bastards.

Look, it's no secret I need to cut out the carbs, sugars, etc. For the most part, I can steer clear of the candy bars.

But not the Kisses...

Those evil sonsabitches at the Hershey plant keep putting out these varieties of Kisses that are soooo tempting...

You caught me with the Cherry Cordial-filled Kisses. I'll 'fess up to that one. Couldn't resist buying a bag and devouring them in short order.

Other flavors, I could maintain my dignity. The Candy Cane Mint. The Truffle Mint. I stood firm and said "No! Nyet! Nein! Non! Chingate!" Even the Caramel-filled Kisses I shied away from.

But you had to do it, didn't you? You just had to wave under my nose the one thing I am powerless to resist.

Coconut Cream Kisses

I went through that bag like Panzers went through Poland.

Hershey... You evil bastards...