Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, March 21, 2008

Tag, I'm It.

Friday Afternoon Low-Impact Blogging!

I get tagged for memes about as often as Jeremiah Wright invites some ofays over for milk & cookies....

Anyway, Terri of Terri's Weird & Wacked Out Life! tagged me with the "7 random things about me" game. I s'pose the "100 things about me" list in the sidebar just wasn't enough... ;-)

1) I'm really attracted to shortmediumtall LatinoIndianAsianwhiteblackVulcanTrillBajoran women with a petitelankyathleticstocky build, redbrownblondblackmulticolored hair, greenbluebrownblackhazel eyes, tinyhugeABCDcupperkybouncyfakereal breasts, slimwideroundedbonybulgytoned hips, longshortskinnymuscularmeaty legs, a firmsmooshywidethinperky butt, and a nice smile. A light scattering of face & chest freckles a plus, shoulder freckles on top of toned deltoids a doubleplus realgood. What can I say? I know what I like...

2) I've been out of school for 13 years now, and I still have the "woke up late and missed the final exam" or the "can't find the correct classroom" dream. I wander around campuses I don't recognize, but are so detailed I feel I should know them.

3) I put cans of chunk pineapple (in natural juice, no sugar added, please!) in the fridge so they'll be good & cold for snacking. I'll polish off a big can, then pour in a hefty snort of rum on top of the pineapple juice, and have a nice cocktail.

4) I'm looking for some time/money for voice lessons before I get any older. If you give me a large bucket, I can carry a tune, but I never learned to sightread music for voice, and I'd like to be better at singing harmony.

5) It's been so long since I've seen a dentist, I'm surprised I still have teeth left. My wisdom teeth sort of trainwrecked their way into my mouth, and I'm not about to have some dentist hack them out now. I can talk, I can chew. Good enough for guv'mint work...

6) The older I get, the less I like the Beatles. I constantly marvel that people put Rubber Soul and Revolver in the Top 10 Rock Albums list. That being said, in a perfect world, Yoko would have jumped in front of John.

7) I feel a good deal of guilt for not updating my blogroll in over a year, and for not doing a better job of commenting on other people's blogs, See, I get really bent out of shape when I write what I think is a great post, and it goes totally unremarked on. However, since I'm such a slack commenter myself, it's more than a bit hypocritical to feel that way.