Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, November 21, 2008

Space Filler

And I Wonder Why I Keep Losing Readers...

Life's pretty weird right now. Work is proceeding at a perfectly random pace & direction, plus we're being audited. Oh, frabjous day!

The house is still being remodeled at a snail's pace by Carlos The Unreliable. I've lobbied for another contractor, but can't dispute that he does decent work at a cheap price. He's putting in kitchen cabinets and tiling two rooms in exchange for two leather recliners and a bedroom suite that were destined for a garage sale or Goodwill, so the price is OK.

Anyway, I'm too frazzle-headed for any more original content this week, so here's some silly web quizzicles. Enjoy.

Is your cat plotting to kill you?

Name that Soda

Name That Beer Label

Name That Dog Breed

Name That Movie Villain

Name That Element

I named 19 organs in 4 minutes! How many internal organs can you name in 4 minutes?


Name That Candy Bar