Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Madder Than A Wet-Tailed Cat

If Cats Had Thumbs, We'd Be Up Sh!t Creek.

God only knows what Betsy Cat dragged her tail in last night, but it felt like she'd coated it in hair spray.

So, I scooped her up and stuck her back end in the bathroom sink and proceeded to give her tail a wash.

Man, you want to talk about one seriously pissed off cat!

She got her revenge. Though I tried to towel-dry her butt, she wriggled loose and disappeared under the bed. Sometime later, when I was just about to drop off to sleep, she hopped up on the bed, and whapped me full in the face with a soggy tail as she curled up beside my pillow.

I'm not sure if she was purring or chuckling...