Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Moving Day? Could Be...

Quod Differtur, Non Aufertur

Damn.  Looks like it's going to happen.

I've delayed, I've begged extensions.  I've procrastinated, evaded, and trod the fine edge of outright refusal to comply...

And yet...  The movers are scheduled for 8:30 in the morning.  Looks like my long solo stint on the old floor is at an end. 

Feh.  This annoys.  It really does.  Having a door built onto a cubicle does not an office make.  Plus, it's INSIDE another office, shared with 4 other drones.  Drones that I like well enough at a distance, but
will be sure to grate in close proximity.

Maybe it's time for a switch.  Which of The Man's divisions hasn't moved locations in 30 years???