Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Aaaand... We're Done!

Open Book?  More Like Open Bottle!

18 weeks of fun wrapped up this morning with the final exam.

The Man had me going through an accreditation course for the last few months, and I'm pleased to say that my Tuesday routine of getting up before the crack of dawn and driving across town has come to a close.

Overall, it was a positive experience.  Good for networking, and some good material.  OTOH, the quality of the instructors varied greatly, and a lot of time got wasted due to their failure to control the class and keep things on topic.

It's been a few years since I took an honest-to-god exam.  Kind of fun, to tell the truth.

Back to the salt mines tomorrow...