Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Beatings Will Continue, No Matter The Morale Level!

Some Days I Hate My Job

"Well, it's a great day!  To whoop somebody's ass!!"

Or so the song goes...

Part of the problem is that there is no ass-whoopin' here, no matter how badly some is deserved.

See, there's good employees that work for The Man, and then there's the pissheads.  The douchebags.  The jobsworths, the time servers, the featherbedders, the toadys, lickspittles and the poor souls that can't pour piss out of a boot with the directions embedded on the sole.

Today, I am dealing with some of these people.

Needless to say, I am frustrated.

See, if I could just go down to their department, grab the chief slug by the meaty part of his ear and twist until I got his undivided attention, I could be reassured that at least part of the communication cycle had made it through his bony cranium unscathed by gatekeeping underlings.

Then, for good measure, I'd introduce a few of the Perpetually Incompetent to the wonder of motivational tools, the Hot Shot cattle prod.

Sigh.  I have purchased a pair of jumbo knuckledusters.  I have not decided to bring them to the office just yet...