Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, April 15, 2005

Star Wars: Revelations



Wow! Talk about a labor of love! A 45 minute all-volunteer fan film, and the FX looks great!

I was a huge fan of the 'Troops' parody done a few years back. I recall reading about dozens of other fan-produced films, ranging in quality from crappy to wondrous, depending on the tech skill and/or budget available to the filmmakers. Turns out they're all hosted here.

This one, though, blows me away. The acting skill about what you would expect from a group of amateurs, but it's still worth a look.

Go watch the preview, and download the whole 45 minute film starting tomorrow!

Heh. And I thought I was a hopeless sci-fi geek...