Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Better Late Than Never

And Here You Thought I Wouldn't Post Today!

OK, the tweaking has been accomplished. Marvel in the glory of the new set of link tags for additions to the blogroll. Yes, I'm aware that many have been on the blogroll sans tag for a while, and yes, I'm aware that some properly belong in the Texas Blogs section. Baby steps, people... baby steps!

If your deletion dropped you from Gallivanting Gerbil to Oozing Oocyte in the TTLB rankings, drop me a line. Better yet, link to something I wrote two or three times, put me on your blogroll BECAUSE YOU READ ME, not just because you want the reciprocal link, THEN drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

More later, kiddies. Pookie Cat is getting amorous with my bathrobe, and I'd like to know if she's just going to sleep on it, or take advantage of it.