Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, September 02, 2005

Minor Blog Facelift Soon

Well, Maybe Just A Tweaking, Anyway

I'm long overdue for updating the blogroll. There's quite a few links to bloggers who've hung up their spurs for one reason or another. Also, there's a few that just need to be pruned off since I never read them anymore, and vice-versa.

Normally, I'd leave this for another month or so, but I've got a surplus of time on my hands this weekend. My houseguests driving down for the Labor Day weekend were forced to cancel due to rising gas prices, so the day off I took today gets to be used for sloth and gluttony instead of frantic housecleaning.

So, if you see the link to your blog drop off, don't be mortally offended. Just get a notarized statement that you refer 18 people per day over here, and have it delivered by a County Constable. I'm seeing a lot of those lately, it seems.