Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, August 07, 2006

Paraphernalia Quiz

Where'd Ya Learn That, Cheech? Drug School???

Here's a fun little quiz to help you pass the day. I did a little excavating last night. I'm always in danger of turning into one of those compulsive hoarder types in my retirement years, so I've got to periodically winnow through my collection of crap and throw a lot of it away. Some stuff I'll list on eBay, in the vain hope there's a collector out there who's needing a 40 MB SyQuest drive or 28.8 modems or a collection of external SCSI cables.

Most stuff just went into the trash bin. Old power supplies minus their appliances. Some appliances minus their power supplies. I did find the transformer for my old plasma globe, and I was grooving on that for a while. I was clean & sober, though, which took some of the fun out of it...

On that note, I ran across some intriguing items that hadn't seen the light of day for year & years. They were in use quite frequently back in the day... In the case of item #4, I'd completely forgot I owned the silly thing.

Anybody want to hazard a guess as to the identity and function of each item? Think hard, you might be incriminating yourself if you answer correctly!

(Items #2 & #3 are generic representations, 'cause I forgot to take a picture of 'em...)