Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Fast Food Post

This Reveals More About Me Than Any Blog Meme...

Found a handy list of fast food restaurants online while researching that Wendy's post I did earlier this week.

There were more restaurants on the list, but I disallowed anyplace I'd never eaten, (In & Out Burger, Carl's Jr., Arctic Circle, etc.), or, had been out of business so long, I couldn't remember them (Arthur Treachers, Roy Rogers, Red Barn)

Also, I nixed pizza places, sit-down cloth-napkin eateries, and donut/coffee shops. Fast food places ought to have a drive-thru, and serve everything in paper bags or styrofoam containers.

I thought I'd list them in order of preference so y'all could see the depths of my culinary depravity.

Feel free to redo the list and arrange them according to your taste.


Strap On The Feed Bag!
Burger Chef (RIP!)
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Kenny Rogers Roasters (Are there any left???)
Sonic Drive-In
Steak 'n Shake
Taco Bueno
Taco Casa
Whataburger

I Kinda Like It.
Arby's
Boston Market
Burger King
Chick-fil-A
Chicken Express (rocket chicken!)
Del Taco
Freebirds
James Coney Island
Krystal
Pollo Campero
Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits
Wendy's
White Castle
Wienerschnitzel

If I Have To...
A&W
Checkers/Rally's
Hartz Chicken
Jack in the Box
KFC
Potbelly Sandwich Works
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Quiznos
Steak N' Egg Kitchen (Are there any left???)
Subway
Taco Bell
Taco Cabana
Tastee-Freez
Thundercloud Subs

Beats Eating At A Gas Station
Burger Street
Chester Fried Chicken (Usually *IS* a gas station...)
Church's Chicken
Dairy Queen
Fazoli's
Grandy's
Hardee's
Long John Silver's
Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers
Sbarro
Texas Burger
Waffle House

Not Even On A Dare
Blimpie
Braum's
Captain D's
General Joe's Chopstix
McDonald's (Canadian McD's are better)
Panda Express
Schlotzsky's
Taco Mayo (Mayo on a taco? Ewww!)
WingStreet