Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, June 22, 2007

Frivolous Friday

Please, Clock... Spin Faster!!

I got nothing much to say today. A doctor's appointment this morning, a leisurely pre-work brunch at IHOP, followed by dodging bullets all afternoon. Seems that some people think I should have been doing the legwork of an appointed committee.

I *so* beg to differ... You apply to The Man to be on a high-profile team, you get the scutwork that goes along with the job. Naturally, the Big Boss won't see it that way, and I'll likely get tossed under the bus for not smiling broadly while I bend over and spread 'em. My definition of committee liaison means arranging meetings and maintaining the records. It does NOT mean doing the work of the committee.

Oh, well. That's life in the big city.

Here's a chihuahua with a pancake: