Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

3 Years Of Baboon Pirates!!

Where The F#*% Is My Pulitzer Prize??

Wow. Another year goes by.

I've met a few more bloggers, scribbled another few reams of dross, and managed to yet again resist the urge to move this whole shebang over to baboonpirates.com...

Thanks for dropping in on a semi-regular basis. I keep telling myself I'd do this even if no one read it, but who the heck am I kidding? Half the fun is knowing people are enjoying it.

Special thanks to all the bloggers who provide moral support, even though they might not be aware of it.

Below are a few of my favorite posts from the previous year. Enjoy!

See y'all at the next blogmeet!

2006-2007 "Best Of Baboon Pirates"

Tricks, No Treats

Fear & Loathing In The Litter Box

Roast Possum, Apples & Sweet 'Taters

Confessions Of A Woobie Addict

Joe Camel & The Surrealistic Bunny

2000 Lbs Of Angry Pot Roast

Poultry Digits Doused In Mole Sauce

The $118 Tip

Boot Camp

The Great Ape Heist Of 1983

Viacom Sucks Donkey Balls

The Great Houston Cat Scramble

Why I Don't Have Kids

Full Up On Crazy

Last Stand At The O.K. Corral

Jessica's Heading West...

To Tell The Truth

Cops Get The Best Dope

More Tales Of Misspent Youth

The Leopard Frog