Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, October 29, 2007

No Content, Just Filler!

I Got Nothin' At All Today...

Two extremely thought-provoking and relevant posts collided this morning, leaving me with only the shattered remnants of a blogworthy post. Sorry. You get filler material instead!

My brain should be back online tomorrow.

Update: "Name In Lights" feature permanently disabled due to being a completely annoying noisemaker.
I got my name in lights with notcelebrity.co.uk

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane.

Dedicated Reader
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Non-Reader
Fad Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz