Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I Have Wonderful News!!

They Say There's A Match Out There For Everyone! Now I Believe It!!

Great news, my loyal readers!

I don't talk much about my social life here, 'cause who wants to read the blog equivalent of an Ingmar Bergman film? Y'know, naught but bleak gray landscapes, with Death appearing at random to kill budding relationships...

Well, no more!

I've met the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, and amazingly, she feels the same way! Though we only met recently, it's been a whirlwind romance. I couldn't risk losing her, so I scraped up enough cash to buy a 1/2 carat ring and popped the question yesterday evening.

She said YES!!!!!!!

Her name is Candida Albicans, and she goes by "Candy"! She's just as sweet at that name sounds. Here's her picture. I took it at the tattoo parlor about midnight last night, where we were getting each other's names inked over our hearts.



She's got a wicked sense of humor, and likes to show off her wild & crazy side. I'm going to have to get used to her quirks, like her insistence on having deviant sex in public places, as well as her penchant for multiple intimate body piercings. I swear when she sits down, it sounds like a bag of coins clinking!

We haven't discussed kids yet. I'm not sure of the engineering involved. I mean, I can manage to get past all the rings, bar & chains, but I doubt a baby could...

Anyway, wish us luck! We'll need it!!