Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, May 24, 2010

Airport Taxi Service

Thank Heaven For The Hardy Toll Road!

Gonna be a short day at work. I'm taking off at 1 pm to pick up my parents from the airport. They've survived their Caribbean excursion, and seem to have come out no worse for wear other than the lack of a cell phone, now serving as a barnacle repository somewhere off the coast of Puerto Rico.

I've enjoyed bombing around in their Dodge the past week. It's a bit small for my taste, but the mileage is way better than my truck, and I could really get used to the satellite radio on long trips. Did you know they have an all-Elvis channel?

Y'all don't forget to vote in the Sandwich Poll in the previous post. Right now the "Hell, NO!" team is ahead. I need a few more permissive, tolerant souls to chime in on the side of Liberty & Justice & BBQ sauce...