Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Project LOLA: Day 250

Keep On Keepin' On...

Almost forgot to blog this...

It's day 250 of the Long Overdue Lifestyle Adjustment. Had a bit of calorie creep over the last week, but nothing too outrageous. I've got to find someone else to portion out the pretzels and mini rice cakes. I keep getting to the end of the bag, finding not quite enough to make the 200 calorie serving, and scarfing them up.

Well, at least it's not a cheeseburger...

Day 250. Hmmm. Seems like a lot longer. LOLA may end up being like Ann Boleyn, with 1000 days until I get to my goal weight. It's a little under 3 years. I'd like to try and pass the Police Dept. physical before my 44th birthday if I can. Don't fret, my past sins will keep me a civilian, but I'd like to say I was physically able to do the job before I reach the upper age limit for recruits.

Without getting too maudlin, I'd like to tell y'all that I appreciate your support in this adventure, perhaps more than you realize. Knowing there's a group of people out there that are cheering me on is a huge help in resisting the urge to backslide.

So, thank you, from the bottom of my ever-more efficient heart!

Now, since I can't have the Honey BBQ Chicken Strip sandwich, I think I'll go looking for a nice healthy roast turkey sandwich...