Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Advertising FAIL

Explain That Bit About European Nuance Again...

I pulled up behind a truck at a stoplight on the way to work this morning, and was treated to an 8' x 10' logo painted on the back.

Looked like this:



OK, I know the Manneken Pis is a famous statue in Brussells. Still, there's a few things I'd rather not associate with beer consumption, and urine is right at the top of the list!

I could understand if the beer in question was a porter or a stout, but to use piss in relation to a wheat beer? The contents of that glass are almost identical to the last specimen I dropped off at the lab, including the foamy head!

Not quite so cloudy, though. That would indicate excessive protein levels, or a humdinger of an infection...