Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, May 09, 2014

Proof Of Other Dimensions?

That, Or My Eyesight Is Worse Than I Thought...

Oh, I am *SO* annoyed right now...

I'm working on a model kit while waiting for the inevitable post-5 PM crisis phone call that always comes in on a Friday afternoon.

The best thing about models is that they can be done over time, and you can set 'em aside as needed if the crisis actually becomes a crisis.

Anyway,  I've just shat in my own punchbowl...

Dropped a part onto the carpet, and it's left this dimension for another.

Now, admittedly, it's a tiny part.  These models average under 4 inches long, so the typical part size is smaller than a fingernail, but even so...  They're made of shiny stainless steel, and against a dark carpet, you'd think it would show up.

Nope, gone forever, I fear...

Well, little part, don't be afraid.  You'll soon meet up with all my other disappeared items from the past years.  Wrap up in an old tube sock, put on those folding Porsche sunglasses and relax...