Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Well, I Tried...

When Habits Become Vices?

OK, I went to the grocery store with the intent of completely screwing up the diet in some obscene fashion. I'd intended on procuring a pan of Stouffer's lasagna, some gooey pastries, maybe some meatloaf & mashed 'tater supplies, and, of course, a metric assload of thick-sliced bacon and those humongous flaky biscuits.

Sigh...

I just couldn't do it. Couldn't put anything in the shopping cart except the usual veggies, salad supplies, cottage cheese, lean chicken and rice cakes.

I did splurge on these, though:



At 300 calories for the entire package, it's not going to have any significant effect, so I doubt if it even rises to the level of cheating...