Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Guess The Gun!!

Weekend Fun & Gun Games

Santa came early this year!

I had the opportunity to acquire a new addition to the arsenal.  I had something completely different in mind (M1 Garand), but when a deal pops up, and you've got the wherewithal to jump on it, you do what you have to do...

This is the first time I've bought a firearm primarily as an investment piece as opposed to a shooter.  Oh, it'll get some rounds through it, no fear about that! Still, given the relative rarity and age, this isn't likely to be something that sees a lot of daylight.  With any luck, I'll be able to swap it even for a new set of kidneys in about 40 years.

Because I'm a kind soul that cares, I'm gonna ask you to guess what it is based on a single picture.
Why just one?  Because there's no other angle that wouldn't be instantly recognizable!  Even with this angle, you can deduce quite a bit!

Take your guess in the comment section!



More pics next week!