Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Xmas Wishes

Hey, It's Worth A Try!

Dear Santa,

Please bring me the following.  I have been a very good boy this year!  Really!

A 1971 Mustang Grande, with the 351 Cleveland V8 and fastback.  Blue or Green, I'm OK with either.

A magic keg-er-ater, that never runs out of Shiner Bock & Old Style lager.

A gunnysack full of Thai Stick.

A bank sack with just enough Krugerrands that I can hoist it and schlep it away.

A slightly tipsy Monica Bellucci with an unexplained urge to practice naked yoga with a fat balding Texan.

A machine that dispenses perfectly cooked ribeye steaks.

30 minute shopping spree at Collector's Firearms.

A baker's dozen or mix & match of donkeys, moose, longhorn cattle and Bactrian camels.