Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, October 28, 2005

El Capitan's Favorites, 2004-2005

Best Of Baboon Pirates? Oh, Please... Spare Them Your Ego!!


OK, perhaps it's a bit overdone, but I trolled through 52 weeks of posts to do this, so you're getting it whether you want it or not!

Each post is not necessarily the best bit of writing I've ever done, but these are my personal favorites from Year One.

Hope you like 'em as much as I do!


The Broom Was Jumped!

Yours, Mine & Ours

Top 10 War Movies

A Winter's Tail

I Never Forget A Face

I'd Walk A Mile For A Camel

Commies Are Invading Downtown Houston!

The Nose Knows

Cocktails For Five

The Eyes Of Texas Are On YOU, Rob!

88 Lines About 44 Women

Two Thumbs Up

Planting Grandma

Sex Sex Sex

Favorite Fictional Characters

Ars Gratia Artis

Ode To A Temptress

Baby Evaluation Report

The Great Cat Treat Challenge

For Your Friends Who Worked At Enron

Take Two

The Case For Space (Guest post at Andy's blog)

Raising Cane's

I've Found Religion!

A Most Unusual Thank You Note

Jehovah Strikes Back

Done My Duty

Buying A Shootin' Iron

Wanted: Sominex, Ambien Or Valium

Blow, Gabriel, Blow!